Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Favorite!

I just added "Bonnie and Clyde evidence" to the "Necklace" section of the shop. This is one of my most favorite necklaces that I have ever made, and I have been making jewelry since I was in elementary! For those of you that follow my line you have probably noticed that I have had quite a few Bonnie and Clyde necklaces come through the One-of-a-Kind section as well as the Bonnie and Clyde locket that is still available in the shop. I live right around the corner from the spring State Bank that was robbed by Bonnie and Clyde in 1932. The lady that rents the bank out now lets me take photo's of the inside in the safe. There are even bullet holes still in the front of the building from previous robberies! The building is allegedly haunted by two cowboys that tried to rob the bank in the 1930's and were shot and killed by sheriff's there. I gathered dirt from outside of the bank and put it in these tiny vials. here is just so much history to these necklaces. I love them!

No comments: